Each therapist in our office determines his or her own fees. For information, please discuss individually with your therapist.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Some of our therapists accept insurance and some do not. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or insurer?
Cash, check and major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. This "no-show" cost cannot be billed to insurance.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.